COMING SOON IN 2018!
Community Advisory Board: Resident-Led Decision Making
CRI’s Community Advisory Board is designed to encourage, support and empower resident-led decision making. We want the leadership roles on this board to be held by members that live within these neighborhoods. Neighborhood members will comprise 70 percent of the board. The remaining 30 percent will consist of individuals who are deeply rooted and invested within the neighborhoods. This board will be responsible for approving any and all new implementations of gatherings, environments and/or services by CRI.
To find out more about the Community Advisory Board and how you can be a part of it, contact us at CRILynchburg.email@example.com.